December 2, 2007

End





This is the last post to this Blog I will be making unless otherwise required by my instructor. In case I haven't mentioned, this blog was only a class requirement. No one has read it as far as I know other then a few people in my class and my instructor. No one seems to care about anything I have written about and I have to study for my finals, so I can't make this a long last post. It was an interesting to say the least experience for my first time blogging. I don't think I will be doing it ever again, and thanks for reading whoever you are. Oh I have to post one more thing on here as a requirement but that will be my last and there will not be anything else significant to anything unless otherwise required. I gotta go study hard like this baby!




1 comment:

Mei Fang said...

This not the last posting from you I hope. According to the syllabus, the last one is Dec 11,Tuesday. I hope everyone will give comments on the rough cut presentation in their last blog.

I appreciate your sharing on your reaction to the blogging experience.

mei