December 10, 2007

Final Project

So I got my peer review from the class today and it was pretty helpful. Thank you to all my classmates who left Danielle and I constructive criticism. We will be working on smoother transitions between the clips and scenes. I am actually looking forward to seeing the finished project of this and all of the others in class. This was fun to work with. Thank you Mei Fang for a great learning experience.
By the way just in case anyone cares, Today is International Human Rights Day... Darfur is still suffering and so are others around the world...

1 comment:

Mei Fang said...

Yourthoughtful blog, media rich approach, and ability to use the hyperlink features are the major attributes to your contents. Using the blog to promote a personal commitment seems to be quite appropriate. Keep it up. Don't stop blogging yet. Next is to promote your blog for your course.

mf