October 1, 2007

Blahh-G

So this new assignment is pretty difficult and I almost forgot that the blog was due today. The web creating stuff is really nifty! ("nifty" is such a weird word) I think that it's something that my grandma says; She also says things like:
- a lick and a promise ( ???)
- it's a wonder (what's a wonder?)
- Everyone is "Hon" (short for honey)
My grandma came to visit me and I brought her to school with me, we took the bus, it was her first experience on public transportation, she is so strange. Physically my grandma, I call her Ganny, is about 5 feet she has a big hook nose and will smack me across the head if I say she's Italian.
"It's Sicilian!" she says with a funny accent
She may be small but she's a feisty thing! And can be quite annoying. She dropped out of school in the 8th grade and self taught herself how to be a bookkeeper. And began her own business "Typical" I say. She talks alot and more often then necessary and nags and nags, about everything! But I love her!

No comments: